The meta killer: 4* Black Widow (Or 5* rework)

Options
fr0stythebroman
fr0stythebroman Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
edited November 2017 in Speculation and Concepts
Grocket+Gamora, Medusa, Blade, Gambit, Carol.
They're everywhere and they're a pain to deal with. But they all have a common theme to them. So instead of the nerf bat, I have a suggestion.

Enter...

****Natasha Romanoff****

4 Star Rarity (or 5 star rework)

Two steps ahead - 0 (Black) AP
(Passive)
Natasha already knows what the enemy is up to... And how to stop them.
At the start of your turn, steal 1 random AP for each enemy countdown and repeater tile.
 Level 2: 2 random AP.
 Level 3: 3 Random AP.
 Level 4: 1 AP of every color.
 Level 5: 2 AP of every color.
[Notes: Similar to The Hood, but severely punishes Countdown users. An enemy Medusa will single-handedly feed your team. Also...Goons.]

Counter Attack - 12 Red AP
"I'm sorry, did I step on your moment?"
Destroy 2 random enemy special tiles. Deals X damage, plus X damage for each tile destroyed. Costs 1 less for each enemy special tile, to a minimum of 6 (can be fired even if there are no enemy special tiles).
 Level 2: Destroy 3 tiles.
 Level 3: Destroy 4 tiles.
 Level 4: Destroy 5 tiles.
 Level 5: Destroy all enemy special tiles. (cost increased?).
[Notes - The initial damage would be strong, but destroyed tile damage would be weaker, scaling. The death of Grocket. Could also be nerfed to be similar to Elektra's purple, where leveling up allows it to target more types of tiles (level 5 still gets rid of all of them)
Another iteration of this would be to steal enemy special tiles, and deal damage for each one stolen. Again, the death of Grocket.]

A History of Violence - 12 Purple AP
A little more red in the Ledger can't hurt.
Deal X damage. If this downs the target, this skill is activated again.
 Level 2: Damage increased.
 Level 3: Damage increased.
 Level 4: Damage increased. Stuns the target for 1 turn.
 Level 5: Damage increased. Stuns the target for 2 turns.
[Notes - Would deal high damage. A substitute for Thanos' passive, and could wipe goons with ease. Ideally, this would continue through waves, with the potential to single-handedly clear multiple waves.]

So there it is. My idea on how to 'Make Black Widow Great Again(TM)', and to counter the broken passives that are frustrating everyone right now. Numbers probably need adjustments, but the idea is there. Against those targets, she'd be the greatest threat around. Against characters that actually take strategy and don't win off of passives... well maybe not so much.