So D3, you guys want to share feedback about your latest season?

I have yet to speak to 1 person that likes the new pvp system. Would you guys like to actually share some real data with us? And please dont give us the same lie with OML 10% win junk. Panthos/Gambolt are currently way beyond 10%, so nerf soon? Oh wait, they increase sales of health so they wont be nerfed. 

I did not spell check so maybe some typos maybe not. you all can make out what i typed

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lol

• killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    u have to play more and ergo buy more health packs and shield. n'uff said. 

"p.s. and the money"
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh wait, they increase sales of health so they wont be nerfed.
    gambolt doesn't use health packs, they save health packs if ur using them; auto damage every turn and then using high damage powers every other turn.  and if ur fighting them without gambolt then that is pretty dumb for using health packs to fight them.
  • ramoramo86
    ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Oh wait, they increase sales of health so they wont be nerfed.
    gambolt doesn't use health packs, they save health packs if ur using them; auto damage every turn and then using high damage powers every other turn.  and if ur fighting them without gambolt then that is pretty dumb for using health packs to fight them.
    Why is it dumb to attack gambolt? Sorry but I like the challenge and been hitting gambolt since gambit's release. If you're too scared to hit that team and need cakes to score that's on you. Just because people play differently than you do doesn't mean it's dumb
  • Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    broll said:
    I personally prefer it to the old system.  I do agree with it's two largest problems though:
    1. Moving the CP out of progression and into placement is tinykitty.
    2. Wins are not equal and wins get harder the more advanced your roster get, not easier as you would think it should.
    Fixes IMO

The CP fix is easy, just put it back into progression.  It was a ridiculous change....

For the wins problem I have 3 ideas:
    1. Make the number of wins variable by SCL.  For example maybe SCL6 requires 40 wins for top, SCL7 36, SCL8 32, SCL9 28, etc.  
    2. Throw out the wins idea.  Instead go back to using points, but have two seperate points total.  Placement total would be the same as it has been.  The progression total is your placement points, but without any wins or loss factored in.  This would get the general idea of win based (aka no backsliding in progression) without the negative of 5* players having to do more matches for the same progression rewards (this would actually make it less for them and at worst the same).
    3. Make a hybrid system where points still counted for progression and you get rewards based on which you get first.  For example: top prize might be 40 wins or 1200 points (whichever comes first)

Any of your 3 suggestions would be a HUGE improvement over current system. Unfortunately I doubt they'll change the system at all.

Number 4 is opening up MMR. Seems bizarre they punish transitioning rosters.

• ramoramo86
    ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
    I don't mind the MMR and difficulty i just hate the need to grind 40 wins, did once all season and hated it. Lower progression down to 30 and put cp back in progression.