Improve Roster Management Options

ZeroKarma
ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
There have been several ideas posted around that I've seen. Wanted to group a few together.

Favorite Characters - Obviously we all have preferred characters that we use constantly. It would be nice if these characters were placed at the front during roster selection OR there were a tab for it.

Favorite Teams - I think more important, especially for PvE, would be the ability to create quick-select teams for situational play. You may create a goon team with 4* JG, 3* Cap, 2* Black Widow. You may have an "easy" team with a 3* Thanos/4* Rocket and Groot/4* Gamora. It would be nice to quick select on those most used teams instead of having to search and form your team each node. 

DON'T REPLACE SELECTED CHARACTERS! - If I have a dupe character at a lower level, and I want him to hide, I don't want the game replacing him/her every match with a higher leveled version of that character.  It's frustrating to have to constantly scroll to the end of my roster, all 150 characters of it each time for a PvE match!

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Let us sort by Affiliation in the Team Selection screen. This is becoming more of a thing, and it would be nice to make it easier to take advantage of.