Agent Colson Iron Man 40 Bug Report.

Some of you may not be aware of Agent Colson causing Iron Man 40 to stun for 1 turn.

I had the opportunity to play with them last PvE coming out of hiatus. I experienced an issue of Agent Colsons' passive ability of the 1 turn count down damage tile. When it reaches 0 it is causing Iron Man 40 to enter recharge state.

Comments

• Coubii
    Coubii Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    I though first also to a bug when noticed this. But nope, no bug.

It's due to coulson passive, who reduce count down. When a IM40 count down reach zero, IM get stunned. The other count down are not triggered (cause not reaching zero)

• CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Coulson is not a great partner for IM40. Recharge has a special behaviour where the self-stun element doesn't happen until all Recharge CD tiles have resolved.... but only if they all resolve at the same time. When Coulson makes a Recharge tile expire early, the stun goes off, but this is expected because it's the only Recharge tile that's resolving at the time. You'll see the same thing happen if Carol uses an Executive Decision on one of them.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Note that Coulson can reduce the timer on IM40's recharge countdowns while Iron Man is stunned, so it might not be as bad as it first appears.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    In general, any skill that causes IM40's countdowns to de-sync their timing is going to cause him some heartache.  He seems like a good pairing with 4* Sam Wilson, to get that theoretically strong red off, but then Sam's passive accelerates just one countdown...
    CNash said:
    Recharge has a special behaviour where the self-stun element doesn't happen until all Recharge CD tiles have resolved.... but only if they all resolve at the same time.
    I think this might actually be true for any countdowns where the owner is stunned *during* the countdown phase.  There aren't any other countdowns that guarantee a stun, but a couple of reaction abilities can cause it, such as a countdown killing an enemy that triggers 5* Thanos to stun everyone, one that stuns an enemy and causes enemy 5* Widow to stun one of your people, or one that creates a match-5 and triggers an enemy Jean Grey.  In all of these cases, I think the rest of the countdowns decrement normally, based on the owner being active when the countdown phase began.

• BryanMc82
    BryanMc82 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Hmm perhaps I missed something not sure as I only had to use this last PvE. Thanks for the input though.