Selling 2 cover 4 star

cubnad
cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
I have 3 red war machine covers dying on my vine. Wasn't there a LVL where you can make more ISO dor selling a 2 cover 4 star?

Comments

• cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Thanks you. I know I've seen on the forum before but couldn't find it. 
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Not trying to create a Marvel Zombie here... 
    But is 83 still the sweet spot? I can see the day this was posted, but not the year.

Within 24 hours, I acquired my 6th & 7th red covers for Winter Soldier and Blade, while missing colors for each. Sheesh.

Thanks for any updates to this (December 2017).
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, it's still valid and the thread is about a month old.

In 2018, those posts should all be dated "November 2017"
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    On the desktop version of the forums, you can put the mouse cursor over the date and it will give you the exact date and time the post was made. I don't think that functionality exists in the mobile version though.
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    But is 83 still the sweet spot? I can see the day this was posted, but not the year.

Within 24 hours, I acquired my 6th & 7th red covers for Winter Soldier and Blade, while missing colors for each. Sheesh.

I've liked this purely because I have an Alliance mate called Marvel Zombie.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

83 has been the sweet spot for nearly 2 years. Just level to 83 and you'll see a difference :D