Discrepancy in timing end for Fist Bump S5 and PVP season end

damianc
damianc Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
@brigby and devs,
Fist bump being the last event in TIme Season should end at the same time as PVP season end, but the in-game timers show a 1 hour difference. 
This is another mix-up due to DST. Rightfully, PVP season end should end one hour later to cater for Fist Bump S5 players.

please look into this ASAP as there is only about 20 hours left.

Comments

• Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    With under 24 hours to go, and it being a Sunday, I’d be very surprised if it gets fixed. I suggest preparing yourself and your alliance for season ending 1 hour early.
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    I already tagged Brigby with the same query too. And I am in S5.

I'm screwed, aren't I?
  • Punishu777
    Punishu777 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    This also means that PvP season and Strange Sights PvE end at exactly the same time. So those people who merc for cl9 t10 alliance scores but are also in t100 pvp alliances will have to pick which LT they want.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for brining this up. Could have screwed a lot of medusa members since we do normally shuffle players for pve and end of season. Will have to forego one over the other now. 
  • MathiasTCK
    MathiasTCK Posts: 66 Match Maker
    S5 reporting in as worried
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    It would be nice to get some kind of compensation for those affected by this issue, but I’m not sure what it would be.
  • GoTron88
    GoTron88 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Was playing Fist Bump just now. Was already 30 mins into my push too. I'm definitely not amused.
  • sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    After the DST issue last weekend I didn't even bother playing the end of IF. Too tired from comic con to deal with it. Look forward to a wonderful 100 hp "oopsie" gift.