Strange Sights SCL9 sub rewards tokens - intended?

bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,716 Chairperson of the Boards
Is this intended or a bug?  In SCL9, I am seeing reports that the subs are awarding tokens and not just iso.  I picked scl8, so iso is what I am getting. 

Some clarification would be appreciated.  I might have picked 9 if I had known.

Thank you.

Comments

• bluewolf
    Still giving tokens with the new run on 1/8/18.  Unsurprisingly, issues with no dev comment do not get changed.

I am not sure how most scl9ers feel, but iso is better for me than tokens in most cases.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:

I am not sure how most scl9ers feel, but iso is better for me than tokens in most cases.
    I'm sitting on 2.8 million ISO with nothing to spend it on.
    I'll take the tokens.
  • bluewolf
    Scl9 it is, then!  It might be more iso on average with champ rewards.  2250 iso + tokens in 9 vs 4000 iso in 8.

I am fine with whatever the devs decide, but a comment seems like a nice thing to do.  Like:  1.  We made an error and will fix it in future runs, or 2.  We intend to give out many tokens to players in scl9.

or just ignore this.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    Scl9 it is, then!  It might be more iso on average with champ rewards.  2250 iso + tokens in 9 vs 4000 iso in 8.

I am fine with whatever the devs decide, but a comment seems like a nice thing to do.  Like:  1.  We made an error and will fix it in future runs, or 2.  We intend to give out many tokens to players in scl9.

or just ignore this.
    As always, they'll take option 3 and ignore this.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wish I'd seen this before I started. I could definitely use the tokens more than the ISO.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Tokens for me too. No need fixing this bug. :-)

(Having said that, surely be fixed before sub is over... lol)