"Intercept" / bonus from Vault pull.

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
I had a Strange Sights token and went to the vault with it. Pulled a 2* Wolverine with that familiar Iron Man thanking me for the support giving me a "little someone extra" what we usually only see after getting a reward for competing a mission. Odd huh?
Clicked to claim the reward and bonus and was a bit disappointed I actually didn't get a bonus at all...

...untill I restarted the game and had a 10HP bonus wait for me.

Comments

• Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017

I had the same thing happen to me twice within a week a couple of months ago, both times from vault pulls. No idea what triggered it, wouldn't mind a repeat though :p

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Probably some order of operations shenanigans again.
    I'm guessing overlap daily supply rollover coupled with first guaranteed intercept of the day.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't recall for sure, but I think I had this happen a while ago. I don't have the HP or Tokens to check right now, but I think the process might be a little different for Vaults than for Stores. I'll poke at it after I get my Taco Tokens tomorrow.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's been months, but I've seen this happen once or twice in the past.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    OK, Tokens don't do it, but when you go to buy with HP, the Stores say you're going to "Open a Cover Pack", while the Vaults say you're going to "Take a Reward". There may be some shared code from the Node Rewards or something that's causing this to come up occasionally.