24/7 Lightning Rounds!

fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
It's a request as old as the game mode itself, after 2 weeks of 24/7 LRs do you still want them that often?

24/7 Lightning Rounds! 68 votes

Yes!
57%
brisashiZeiramMRkillercooldanielrandkaiDartmaster01Najboljifrachrjcarrey4DaichesLytes420Doc LaesthetocystSTOPTHISTalestummyDaredevil217AlexxKats[Deleted User]658rastafari7dave7099 39 votes
No!
42%
antreas1911rixmithRemoDestroyerBowgentleBearVengerPhumadeTiggidaNoobulatorneodukeSpudgutterdstannPiro_plockLLohmCyberVenom2001OrionsmkspyJHawkIncevade420Sm0keyJ0eCharlieCroker 29 votes

Comments

• vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    No!
    I would like the old 2* drop rates back now that they took xp from matches.
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    No!
    Unless they figure a way to get us three seeds every time, no thanks.  During the second run of the sakaar LR's, i only got them about 20% of the time, regardless of when i joined them.  The rewards on a regular LR are even worse, so playing 3 matches against 5* teams for a standard token and 70 iso for placement is almost an insult
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    No!
    We need a forced break from the game , but it would be cool if they also ran "special" lightning rounds on Sunday, featuring a different character every week.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    No!
    Admittedly, there is no reason NOT to have them—it’s not my place to tell others they need to take a break from the game—but I personally have no interest in this idea. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes!
    If they ever want me to take lighting rounds seriously they need to have them on the weekend. It’s somewhat unfair that lightning rounds aren’t ever a realistic option for me. They should either rotate weeks where they are weekdays and weeks where they are weekends or be run 24/7. 
  • Killabee
    Killabee Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Iso, iso, iso, xp :)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    You're missing a third option in your poll - indifferent.

Though, I'm with the 'run them on weekends' camp if they need to be limited.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    actuaryal said:
    And why run LR Tuesday through Thursday instead of during the weekend? If they get me fired I won't have money to waste here anymore.
    If I recall correctly from the early days of the game, there were two PVPs a week - one running Monday to Friday and another running Friday to Sunday. When that was the case, the mid-week lightning rounds gave you something else to play instead of just bouncing up and down the PvP scoreboard.
    And ever since then there hasn't been a change...
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Yes!
    Let's have 'em. Just because they are happening doesn't mean everyone has to play in them.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes!
    Yeah, it would be nice to have them just available pretty much whenever. I noticed during the Sakaar weeks that as they went on, missing rounds bothered me less and less, I just went for the ones that were convenient. Pretty sure that would become even moreso for most people if they were constantly available.