Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#115: The music in Craig's head

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

updates to shield rank and xp ... 

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - I thought trying to get my local PTA to get on the ball was tough, food and socks, JEEZ, it can only go up from here!
    - I forgot about keeping Elektra awat from Black and took a drubbing this morning
    - BRB, have to look up who Mario Lemew is
    - While I am still playing Sakaar Arena, I've taken to calling it 'Sucker Arena'
    - Ian disappearing from the line when throwing to THAT SEGMENT = kismet
    - excuse me while I vote from multiple ISPs
    - as someone who hit SHIELD rank 125 a few weeks ago, I don't care what the requirements are, I'm just glad the bar has been raised
    - as a three man booth, I see Ray as Gorilla Monsoon, Craig as Macho Man Randy Savage and Ian as Art Donovan for you King of the Ring 1994 fans
    - My vine is a red Rogue that expires in 7 days (currently 1/5/4) and a 3 three star Sentry and Iron First waiting for that second champ
    - That said, I hope a Rogue shows up in the Heroes for Hire store
    - My reward of the week was TWO Bag-Man covers, making him fully champed!
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Children’s museum? Is that like a cross between an orphanage and a zoo?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ian, I enjoy the pie segment partially because it is amusing, but mostly because you clearly enjoy putting it on. Don't listen to those haters :)

Also, I'd call you the heart and soul of PW3. 

Well that turned into a bromance post way faster than I was expecting.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    The lead that was buried  this week was that Ray moved into 5* land with a champed strange and Ian moved into 4* land with Carol
  • swordfishdata
    swordfishdata Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    PIE FOR LIFE. Seriously, though, I don't go out of my way to discuss pie, which is a shame. It's clearly a topic that needs to be more thoroughly explored. It also serves the purpose of allowing me to tell my wife that it's a podcast about pie, and that any discussion of the game that sucks so many hours out of my day is purely coincidental.

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --Currently, 61% of respondents are correct in that the pie segment should be dumped.
    --As always, thank you for the PSA.
    --Craig, you SHOULD listen to the show. It's good.
    --Vague question: Given the events of Thor: Ragnarok, will you be changing the name of the podcast? ;)
    --We had two serious Thor movies, Ray. I think Ragnarok is delightful.
    --It's still too early to call on whether the XP change is beneficial to me or not. I can say that it has but a serious blow in my interest in doing six clears to all nodes. I don't play for placement, just progression, but the XP encouraged me to go for the green checkmark all the time. Now...not so much.
    --I also think of Ray first. He's the calm voice of reason. Ray is the superego, Ian is the ego, and Craig is the id (and a monster).
    --My dad puts malt vinegar on fries and he's never lived outside the Pacific Northwest. I don't understand it because it is a great way to ruin perfectly good French fries.
    --I have a lot of covers dying on the vine, mostly 2-stars because I'm ISO short. I'm currently saving up to Champion Spider-Woman as I have two covers for her on the vine. I also have two 3-star Steve Rogers covers on the vine because I need to Champion my duplicate.
    --Champion'd A-Force Carol is fantastic. Good choice, Ian.
    --I haven't seen that the Heroes for Hire store is targeting what I need.
    --Like Ray, I also Champion'd my first 5-star and it's also Doctor Strange. I don't see anything becoming harder, though. I was being given Champion'd 5-stars as PVP opponents before. If anything, life is easier because I'm just breezing through PVE nodes.
    --I also leave A-Force Carol's countdown tile out as long as feasible.
    --Do Sakaar Arena for the ISO, not the placement rewards. Just like regular Lightning Rounds, those early opponents if you join as soon as the round starts are super easy. Yes, Ian, they are the same names, too.

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --Update: Spider-Woman is now a Champion.
    --Regular Lightning Rounds this week? How...mundane. ;)