Latest legends rotation

Arphaxad
Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
I can't find it listed anywhere, but is there a place I can go to tell when the newest 5* will be rotated into the latest legends tokens? Specifically, when should Thor be added and who is leaving?

Comments

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    A new 5 is released. Store goes up on Thursday, as that is the startday of the D3/Demi week. It closes on Monday. Exactly 2 weeks later on Monday the new 5 enters token.
    Add in dates as needed.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    Except the Thor store threw off all this since the Thor store just disappeared today, Thursday.

EDIT:  There has never been an official d3/Demi response to this - it’s all speculation based on past results.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Except the Thor store threw off all this since the Thor store just disappeared today, Thursday.

EDIT:  There has never been an official d3/Demi response to this - it’s all speculation based on past results.
    First off, my Friends From Work store went away on Monday, not today.

Second, they have said that a new 5* rotates in two weeks after their debut. I would expect Thor to replace Peter Parker on the morning (US/Eastern) of Nov. 21 when their data push happens.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,583 Chairperson of the Boards

The store that featured Star Lord went away on a Thursday or Friday, as they had a mini-event that featured him.  Two weeks later he did not appear on Monday, but rather Thursday or Friday, and a red name, I believe it was Brigby, told us the character will be slotted into the Latest Tokens two weeks after the special store closes.

I noticed earlier today that "Friends From Work" store was gone, but I couldn't tell you when it went.

• Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Thank you @BlackBoltRocks