Just For Fun: Is there a definitive order to the PVE stories?

NotBAMF
NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
I've been mulling this over for a while, but I never think to sit down and make any notes. Is there an actual order the stories take place in? Some reference others (saying stuff like "Osborn has pulled back from the red Iso-8 grab" or Wolverine noting the SHIELD soldiers he killed from Enemy of the State in Mephisto's realm of Hearts of Darkness). Some stories obviously take place SOMETIME after others (obviously Magneto betrays Osborn well after you find out he is originally in cahoots with The Hood. Anything with Sentry as a Dark Avenger has to take place after the story where they recruit him... which has to take place after SHIELD recruits Hulk since Osborn references the Dark Avengers' failure to snatch him up). And some just SEEM older than others (I forget which one it is, but in one story Iron Man discovers Bullseye is Dark Hawkeye... that has to be one of the first ones ever, right?).

There are just all these pieces and clues, but I always wondered if there was a definite order. Whatchya got, D3 posters?

Comments

• xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2017
    Try this:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/14484/pve-format-guide/p1

Labels the different story events with their Episode numbers, which more or less charts the Dark Reign stuff. A start to what you're talking about.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    IIRC cho's mini event lead into hearts of darkness, but it could have been the opposite. Been too long since the cho event to remember.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    smkspy said:
    IIRC cho's mini event lead into hearts of darkness, but it could have been the opposite. Been too long since the cho event to remember.
    Cho's was the follow up to HoD - He went back into hell to fight Mephisto and save the people that GR, DD and Wolvie left behind.

Seems like the Ant Man and Coulson Mini events could be anywhere in the timeline. Same for latest GotG event as they have not tie ins to other events.
    Venom Bomb would have to occur after the others because Sentry is on the DA Team.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Cool, I just couldn't remember since cho apparently was retired like growth industry.