Cheated?

RTA3000
RTA3000 Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
edited November 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Sub before Hand Fortress: worked my **** of timing wise, juggling daughter n cooking a kick **** lasgane and lentil n bacon soup for the next few days, my score was easily T10 maybe 5. Went on 5 mins after  the hour, nothing! 10mins later nothing!, 1hr, nothing! Sat her 5hrs later and no placement notice or reward. Anyone experienced this recently?

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    You'll get it eventually, settle down. 
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017
    All rewards are given out within 24 hrs of event finishing. If you haven't gotten them by then, submit a ticket. 
  • RTA3000
    Sorry, just used to rewards within 10-15 mins so this came as unexpected, 6 hours on, still waiting but thanks for the responses guys I'll keep my patience.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Leaderboards for sub-events don't stick around, do they?
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    RTA3000 said:
    Sorry, just used to rewards within 10-15 mins so this came as unexpected, 6 hours on, still waiting but thanks for the responses guys I'll keep my patience.
    Maybe I’m crazy, but it feels like the higher you place, the longer it takes rewards to roll out.
  • Jaedenkaal
    pheregas said:
    RTA3000 said:
    Maybe I’m crazy, but it feels like the higher you place, the longer it takes rewards to roll out.
    I'm 100% sure it feels that way, and also 100% sure there's no correlation whatsoever ;)
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Leaderboards for sub-events don't stick around, do they?
    They close as soon as that sub ends or in the case of the last sub of an event it'll close when the event ends. Wish that they could at least stay for maybe 12 hours before disappearing in case you finished early then had to get offline for a bit but still wanted to see the leaderboard for the last/previous sub.
  • RTA3000
    There was nothing to screenshot unfortunately, just totally skipped any placement or reward. However I did get my alliance placement rewards this morning so at least that's something.
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Sometimes when you are playing something else in the game (say DDQ) and earn a reward, and meanwhile the sub rewards get pushed out, both the rewards get clubbed and appear in a single screen. You have to scroll the reward screen to see the different rewards. It can be easy to miss

I would just once check the vault tokens page to see if you got any extra tokens. The rewards might have been given out clubbed with something else and you missed it. If that isn't the case then surely open a ticket
  • RTA3000
    Thanks guys, no sign of then in the vaults/tokens section so gonna open a ticket n see what happens.