Data Push Ate My Retaliations

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
This is not new.  But seriously, we have another Lightning Round event for tokens that presumably contain the new Thor.  9 minutes left in the round, I start up the app, wait for all the push data, then click on over to the Sakaar Arena to find that I've been hit for around 150 points.  However, no popup informed me of this.  I had to do the math.  I also had no red retaliation nodes, though there should have been at least 3 or 4.

This is very discouraging, especially since it is a known issue that has persisted for some time and during a new character release event to boot.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Persisted for some time?
    It has been that way since the game started.
    Data pushes always ate your red nodes.
    And yes, it sucks.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    It also eats all of your seed teams and just leaves you the 3.  Definitely sucks.
  • pheregas
    Orion said:
    It also eats all of your seed teams and just leaves you the 3.  Definitely sucks.
    Knew about that one, and knew about having all the retals in cache eaten, but I've never before experienced having even the top ones eaten before.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    @pheregas u better check ur: cp, iso, roster progress too
  • pheregas
    turul said:
    @pheregas u better check ur: cp, iso, roster progress too
    Umm...  I'm sorry, but what?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had the same symptoms, and then saw i have less iso, cp, and my roster was a week old version.
  • pheregas
    turul said:
    I had the same symptoms, and then saw i have less iso, cp, and my roster was a week old version.
    Nope.  All my stuff is the way it should be.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    The data push ate all my homework!!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi @pheregas I'm sorry to hear that happened to you! I'll be sure to pass this info along to the development team, just in case.