iPhone X Compatability

bbeast
bbeast Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
Any plans to update the software to accommodate all 100% of the iPhone X screen real estate? 

Real bummed to go from iPhone 7 Plus to this new device. Vision isn’t the best and feels like I’m on an SE device now.

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    bbeast said:
    Any plans to update the software to accommodate all 100% of the iPhone X screen real estate? 

Real bummed to go from iPhone 7 Plus to this new device. Vision isn’t the best and feels like I’m on an SE device now.
    We are working on this at the moment.  Just to make sure we are covering the iPhone X needs, other than the screen display, are you experiencing any other iPhone X compatibility issues.  Thanks for your help!
  • bbeast
    bbeast Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    No other issues as far as I can tell. Seems a little grainy or pixelated but maybe that’s more evident on an OLED screen and higher resolution? Thanks for responding quickly. =)
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    LakeStone said:
    bbeast said:

We are working on this at the moment.  Just to make sure we are covering the iPhone X needs, other than the screen display, are you experiencing any other iPhone X compatibility issues.  Thanks for your help!
    I know it might be something further down the line, but is there anyway you can add a back button at the bottom of the screen on iOS? coming over from android to ios this is one of the most jarring and annoying things. I know that might be more of a OS thing but man it would be great if there was some kind of back button or shortcut double tap to go back.

• LLohm
    LLohm Posts: 84 Match Maker
    @LakeStone hey! If you’re reading this thread, do you think you can propose a favourite pin for us? I have 275 character slots and scrolling through it to look for characters I want to use is a frustrating exercise.

Even if people don’t keep duplicates, there are now >100 unique characters. Perhaps time for an implementation of this sort?

thank you
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone said:
    bbeast said:

I know it might be something further down the line, but is there anyway you can add a back button at the bottom of the screen on iOS? coming over from android to ios this is one of the most jarring and annoying things. I know that might be more of a OS thing but man it would be great if there was some kind of back button or shortcut double tap to go back.

We will pass this feedback along to the team.
  • LakeStone
    LLohm said:
    @LakeStone hey! If you’re reading this thread, do you think you can propose a favourite pin for us? I have 275 character slots and scrolling through it to look for characters I want to use is a frustrating exercise.

Even if people don’t keep duplicates, there are now >100 unique characters. Perhaps time for an implementation of this sort?

thank you
    Message received, I'll pass it along to the team.  Thank you!
  • Alphateam
    Alphateam Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Any update? 
  • Péco
    Péco Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Please…please…pretty please!!!  :| 
    ASAP!!!  :| 

And now, right after R141, it is even worse. :s …it’s only me or the screen seems/feels even smaller? 
    *(“That’s what she said. :p” …I’m sorry but I couldn’t resist…it was stronger than me. :p)*
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Péco said:

And now, right after R141, it is even worse. :s …it’s only me or the screen seems/feels even smaller? 
    *(“That’s what she said. :p” …I’m sorry but I couldn’t resist…it was stronger than me. :p)*
    The team is aware of the smaller screen size for iPhone X users, and a fix will be implemented in R142. We apologize for the inconvenience, and as a token of our gratitude for your patience, we plan on crediting a gift sometime between now and the release of the next update for those that were affected .
  • Péco
    edited December 2017
    Brigby said:
    Péco said:

The team is aware of the smaller screen size for iPhone X users, and a fix will be implemented in R142. We apologize for the inconvenience, and as a token of our gratitude for your patience, we plan on crediting a gift sometime between now and the release of the next update for those that were affected .
    Mr. Brigby,

Good evening.
    Thank you very much for your reply. 
    And also thanks for the “gesture”…the screen issue isn’t that much of a deal but…I’ll gladly accept the gift for my patience. ;) Any 5* champion will be great…but “Thanos” will be even better. :p 

My best regards,

Péco

PS: what an honor…after a few months of an anxious waiting…for you guys to “fix” my account (thanks by the way)…I’ve been able to post my first comment ever and got an almost instantly reply from Brigby. :D 
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Well, well, a gift for having to endure the unbearable experience of playing on a smaller screen. Let's hope this problem gets top priority
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Péco said:
    Mr. Brigby,

Good evening.
    And also thanks for the “gesture”…the screen issue isn’t that much of a deal but…I’ll gladly accept the gift for my patience. ;) Any 5* champion will be great…but “Thanos” will be even better. :p 

My best regards,

Péco

PS: what an honor…after a few months of an anxious waiting…for you guys to “fix” my account (thanks by the way)…I’ve been able to post my first comment ever and got an almost instantly reply from Brigby. :D 
    No need to be so formal :p
    Thanks for joining our forum! Hope you enjoy it here :)
  • Corje
    Corje Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    How do we ensure that we will receive said gift for dealing with the small iPhone X screen size? This is driving me crazy. It’s so small....
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Ive never heard complaints from iPhone 5/SE users. Cant we just credit a gift to all players with screen sizes under 4.5"?
  • Péco
    edited December 2017
    Dogface said:
    Ive never heard complaints from iPhone 5/SE users. Cant we just credit a gift to all players with screen sizes under 4.5"?
    L-O-L-!-!-!
  • Péco
    Brigby said:
    Péco said:
    Mr. Brigby,

Good evening.

My best regards,

Péco

No need to be so formal :p
    Thanks for joining our forum! Hope you enjoy it here :)
    I know Mr. Brigby :p …I was just being funny. ;)
    No…thank you…for having me and for all your help concerning my account. :D 
    Me too. ;)

I wish you all a great weekend. 

PS: don’t forget about my “Thanos 5* champion”. :p 
  • Péco
    Brigby,

FINALLY!!! :smiley:
    Now I believe that changing the “7 Plus” for the “X” wasn’t that much of a terrible deal.  ;)
    Thank you very much. 

Péco®️

PS: now I’m just waiting my fully covered/champion 5* “Thanos” gift.  :p
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    New patch is an improvement but colored bars are still bars. I hope you still work on those to make the game truly full screen.
  • Péco
    edited December 2017
    New patch is an improvement but colored bars are still bars. I hope you still work on those to make the game truly full screen.
    I totally agree with you @Xenoberyll
    But at least is better than before...the bars are smaller now. 
  • Alphateam
    Alphateam Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Agreed. It is better thank you! Although still not optimal. It would be nice to be able to use the whole screen.