5* swipe running out of time

Hi I've got a 5* DD cover that's about to expire, I'm waiting on a customer service aknowledgement of the cover. If I don't get it before it expires should I slot the character instead? What's the best way to deal with this? Obviously, I shouldn't have waited so long to request the cover swap, but RL happened.

Comments

• tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    Doc Ock is not part of the Latest Legends set, so you won't get it swapped. Your best bet is to either roster it as a dupe or bite the bullet and sell it for the oh so wonderful price of 2,000 ISO

*Wow, ignore me. Don't know why i read that as Doc Ock...
  • Team_Jacob
    Team_Jacob Posts: 90 Match Maker
    edited November 2017
    Daredevil is though, . . . . 

Edit: And corrected you before I saw your edit  . . . .
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,737 Chairperson of the Boards
    When did you send the request?  They often responsd within about 1-2 days to say, sell it.
  • Team_Jacob
    I sent on Friday, I got a response, asking me to clarify. My first request was pretty clear though, screen shots and everything. I sent that response yesterday around three or so. It will expire in about an hour. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ugh, yeah, don't sit on covers for 11 days before requesting a swap on a Friday :(

Roster, but you'll have to play CS ping pong a few more times.
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    how long time is left, maybe message brigby to get this done faster, or any of the red names on this site
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rostering might be worse than wasting it.  When I've swapped covers, they were pretty clear that if you slot the character the cover is considered used, and therefore falls outside the purview of the "limited time service" being offered.  They can, however, look back at your roster history and verify the cover.  We know they can do this because they have rolled back cheaters and hacks before.  Since you already have a response, they should go through with the swap even if it expires.
  • Team_Jacob
    Thanks for the feedback, I rostered it, don't really have time to try to reach out to Birgby yet, but this has been helpful. Yeah, I opened a ton of tokens and cp to try to cover Gambit, it generated a lot of 4*'s that I rushed to champ, and I just realized as I was trying to figure out which to champ next that I had three days left on a daredevil cover. 

Not a mistake I'll be making again. 
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    The CS staff are huge Robert Pattison fans, so you may have been out of luck anyways.