Bloody PVP matchmaker has me stuck against the same four opponents all day. AGAIN!!!

Bloody PVP matchmaker has me stuck against the same four opponents all day. AGAIN!!!

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a problem we all face sooner or later.  Often, if just waiting a bit doesn help and no number of skips finds you anything new, it may help to alter your score a little, just beating or even losing one match will sometimes change the values enough to see new people.
  • derrickn
    derrickn Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    No.  Its constant.   Once I hit 550-600 points,  I will only ever see the same few opposing teams.    And their value will range between 15 and 36 points.   Losing to them will cost me 8-15 points.    Not going anywhere.   Sure if I wait an hour or two, I'll see a couple of the teams change but its still four to six opponents cycling over and over again in the three queues.    You either attack the same teams 2 or 3 times each to climb 100 points or you sit there.   At 600+ points, if I play more than 3 consecutive games, I'm being attacked 3-5 times for every new game I start.    Total s%&#()t show...