Daylight savings time change killed any character that had any damage

At 1am Central time, the game appeared to roll back an hour - the previously closed PVE event reopened with an hour left.  I also noticed that any character that was not full health was now fully dead!  This cost me quite a few health packs to rectify.

Comments

• OrionKannan
    OrionKannan Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Same thing happened to me.  Don't recall how many of them actually had any damage, but they were all characters that I had used within an hour of DST.
  • OrionKannan
    OrionKannan Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Same thing happened to me.  Don't recall how many of them actually had any damage, but they were all characters that I had used within an hour of DST.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    The same thing happened to me -- but I couldn't heal some of them at all. Completely screwed up. It cost me a lot, also... Super aggravating. This is really pathetic. Failure of the most basic possible maintenance coding...

• Droflew
    Droflew Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2017
    Same symptoms as the aforementioned. Lost Logan, Bolt and Thanos causing a major setback first thing on a Sunday morning! MPQ the game that keeps on giving....
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, for the 4th year in a row.
    Same procedure every year.
  • MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    It's probably a by-product of some anti-cheat code that checks server time vs. device time, and flips out if there are sudden discrepancies. Since it's unlikely that every single device will update for daylight saving simultaneously with the server, this is the inevitable result.

Sucks, though. :( 
  • gamecat235
    gamecat235 Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    If they can’t fix it, then the ideal should be to take it down for “maintenance” for the offending hour and schedule it.