Game restarting

Is the game supposed to restart so many times a day? Mine is restarting about 6 times. And after finishing a fight, I’m being redirected to the root screen. Is that correct?

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Data pushes kick you out after a match, but those only happen once, maybe twice per day.

MPQ is a gigantic resource hog.
    When you switch to another app, then back, it's a 75% chance the app will restart.
    It's one of the worst apps I've ever seen, resource-wise.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,715 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please try to make this game crash less often.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    ... after finishing a fight, I’m being redirected to the root screen. Is that correct?
    This will happen when a new event or sub-event became available during your match.  It's happening a lot more frequently lately because of the Sakaar Arena Lightning Rounds every couple of hours.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dayv said:
    ... after finishing a fight, I’m being redirected to the root screen. Is that correct?
    This will happen when a new event or sub-event became available during your match.  It's happening a lot mofrequently lately because of the Sakaar Arena Lightning Rounds every couple of hours.
    I'm having it happen every couple of matches during the SA Lightning Rounds, tho. There shouldn't be anything new starting at that point, and certainly not multiple things a few times in 10 minutes.
  • Lord_Mephisto
    Lord_Mephisto Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Yesterday, it restarted in the middle of the fourth battle of EotS. To get things worse, it counted as a retreat and my roster was damaged.