The Making of Spider-Man (Clay Edition!) (11/3/17)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

If you're like us, you love hearing about all the cool creations and projects people have come up with over the years; anything from creative costumes and adroit artistry to masterful monologues and fantastical fiction-writing. That's why when we discovered ClayClaim's channel, and saw all the amazing clay character creations, we knew this was something that Marvel fans would enjoy.

We immediately decided to team up with them, so without further ado, please check out Simon from ClayClaim's video on how to create an awesome Spider-Man clay figurine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHiKrmdue18&t=1s 

Comments

• DJSquiggy
    DJSquiggy Posts: 97 Match Maker
    edited November 2017
    lol, nothing like seeing someone ignore a match 5 on the first move!  its physically painful

*Edit Whoa, unprepared for the part where he drills into spider mans crotch!
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,549 Chairperson of the Boards
    He does know that only 19 other people can join his alliance, right? :)
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    More entertaining than PuzzleWarriors!
  • loose5682
    loose5682 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    I'm SO happy this wasn't an announcement for yet ANOTHER spiderman character lol
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    brisashi said:
    That was very entertaining 

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I've been playing since the game launched and I have never noticed that the background changes color when it isn't your turn
    Not as long as you but over 3 years now and I didn’t notice it too
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Wish i had a ounce of artistic ability.  Very cool.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    DJSquiggy said:
    lol, nothing like seeing someone ignore a match 5 on the first move!  its physically painful

*Edit Whoa, unprepared for the part where he drills into spider mans crotch!
    Not as painful as seeing the AI make the move after you missed it yourself!

I never knew that Spiderman hung from his crotch, thanks Clay Claim