S.H.I.E.L.D Simulator

Options
Ugh, can everyone attack me and lose to me so that I don't have to constantly spend over 100 iso skipping all the Grocket teams? Seriously. I'm only 18 wins away from Rogue. At the current skipping rate, that's a championed 4*'s worth of iso to get that Rogue cover. 

Comments

• matthatter
    matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LOL, since I posted this I've been attacked around 10 times. 

All Grocket teams.

I suppose I asked for that....
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP said:
    What good does losing against you do? It won’t increase your number of wins.

What you want to do is pick 3 of your weakest characters and retreat. When you lose enough points, you will see other teams.

If you are having to skip more than 4 times, restart the app. It resets the skip tax (although sometimes it fails to do so)
    No, but if someone with a non-grocket team attacks him, then he'll have a non-grocket team to attack without endless skipping.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I try to run non Grocket teams.  It’s a small gift to the community. Still champ 4’s though.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd love to run into some Grocket teams. All I get now is Gambit, Gambit, Gambit...
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @matthatter I know how you´re feeling. Fighting Rocket & Groot, Gamora and Medusa teams over and over again for several seasons has also annoyed me. The 4* tier has 56 characters. Among them there are really good ones (Peggy, Iceman, Red Hulk etc.) but you´re almost entirely seeing these three.

I´m in the 5* tier for two weeks now and I´ve experienced much more variety in Simulator than before.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    OJSP said:

If you are having to skip more than 4 times, restart the app. It resets the skip tax (although sometimes it fails to do so)
    Dang!  Wish I knew this before.  Thanks for that info
  • Cactus_Jack_87
    Cactus_Jack_87 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Finally got my Rogue cover. Sure, I could've learned a foreign language in that amount of time, but hey, a champ level's a champ level!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I did all 74 wins in the first week.  It's been amazing not having to worry about checking this every few days and worrying about backsliding too far.
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I got my 74 wins after about 2 weeks, about 5 wins a day.  My strategy was to Q up 5 easy fights and save the weakest one for last.   Use my 4* A team for the first four fights, then on the 5th fight I'd field a 3* weeny team anyone could beat.  I'd let that team get beat down for a day then come back and do it all over again.   This kept me in a constant state of getting easy to beat teams while also helping out the community a little bit =)
  • ThePunishers
    ThePunishers Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    I’ve been hitting fully champed 5* teams with 005 Gambat Gwen & Miles, and it’s been both amusing and glorious lol.  Best Sim climb ever!
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Given the teams that were beating my defensive team, I'm pretty sure they were seeing my B team.  But, I can't be certain =)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I swore I would never use Grocket/Gamora/Medusa because that team dominates the SHIELD sim like a biblical plague of locusts. Then last night I (finally) champed Gamora and what did I do?

I went into the SHIELD sim with Grocket/Gamora/Medusa.

Holy tinykitty is that a fast team.
  • matthatter
    matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I felt the same way about Gambatt... until I did it.