Is it time for colourless covers? Pros and Cons

2»

Comments

• animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Crowl said:
    Colourless covers or colourless once you have 5 in a particular colour could actually increase sales due to there being less chance of money being spent on wasted resources, if people know that all their spending would actually result in them improving their roster, whereas now the value just isn't there for most people who aren't whales once their roster reaches a certain point.
    You'd think so, but the economics generally don't work out that way in practice.
  • Thorstienn
    Thorstienn Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Some good ideas, and some which I think could just create bigger problems (knowing the way they like to implement changes). 
    Want to make a note though. I don' look at this as a purely 5* thing, it should be across the board... new players equal new money after all. And that is part of the equation that often gets left out.
    I would never recommend  (No matter how frequently they ask me to) this game, because SLOW/EXPENSIVE progress can be stopped dead by RNG dupe covers.
    Anecdotal: I got my 1st blue Fury when he was released. Just this week I had 2 more blues due on the vine, have a yellow ready to expire soon, he is favorite, still need 1 more purple!