"enemy of state" PVE, is it missing one easy node, or is this normal for this PVE?

Lucifier
Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
I have noticed that "enemy of the state" Story mode, or PVE, only have 2 easy nodes, exactly have (1 loaner node, 2 easy nodes, 3 hard nodes, and 3/4 essential nodes depend on CL).

as I remember from previous PVE always have 3 easy nodes, I do not remember only 2 easy nodes.

so is this normal for this PVE, or is this a bug, or a change in PVE?

Comments

• Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    This is normal for the first sub in Enemy of the State.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also, the "Join Forces" node in the main event page is only repeatable for the duration of the current sub. Furthermore, this first one is a two-day sub.
  • Lucifier
    @TPF Alexis

what "Join Forces" node, I do not see it neither in main or in sub page?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lucifier said:
    @TPF Alexis

It’s the first node you use 2* Wolvie with to open sub one.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, Enemy of the State is one of the goofier events in the way it differs from so many others. I always forget that all versions of Wolverine are locked out at the beginning. Last night I was looking for my OML to partner with Thanos to clear out some easy nodes. I was like, 'where the tinykitty is my OML???'

Yes. I actually said 'tinykitty' out loud.
  • Lucifier
    wymtime said:
    Lucifier said:
    @TPF Alexis

It’s the first node you use 2* Wolvie with to open sub one.
    this is my PVE main page looks like, I can not see "Join Forces", the node in the picture is named "Something's Wrong":
    should I have more nodes in the main page of the PVE event?

question
  • Addaran
    Addaran Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Is it maybe because one of the easy node is a 4 wave one? I think i remember another event where there was only two easy node but one of them was a wave one. (might remember wrong though).
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    That yellow circle in the middle of your screen is the Join Forces node. It's not the name of the node, but the type of node.
    A Join Forces node is one that has required characters, but the game gives you loaners on them if you need them. They always have a yellow circle.
    Much like an Essential node always has a red circle.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Addaran said:
    Is it maybe because one of the easy node is a 4 wave one? I think i remember another event where there was only two easy node but one of them was a wave one. (might remember wrong though).
    The 3 easy, 3 hard, and 3 (or 4) essentials, plus sometimes a loaner has not always been the standard. When they made the decision to standardize all the PvE events to the same number/type of nodes each day, they retrofit all the existing events to fit the standard. Enemy of the State predates that standardization. They just didn't add the extra  easy node to make it equal.  Much like how we have all the extra one time nodes in the Florida sub of The Hunt.