Friends From Work vault giving out 2&3* covers (actually, Sakaar Arena tokens) [Solved]

usfscooter
usfscooter Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
I opened my six tokens and got 1 4* jean grey, a 3* doc ock and 4 2*s.  My first pull was a 2* human torch.  I checked the vault contents and it showed that 2 and 3 stars were available.  Wish I had a screen shot of it.  I pulled them within seconds of receiving them.  I finished pulling before I got my 2 heriocs for the final LR round.  I have already put in a ticket with CS.  Anyone else have this problem?

[Moderator edit: the OP is referring to Sakaar Arena tokens, not Friends From Work tokens.  Both tokens have their intended contents.  Modified subject line and added "solved" tag.  -Dayv]

Comments

• usfscooter
    usfscooter Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    I was just told in another thread that the Sakaar event gave out tokens different from the Friends From Work vault.  That wasn't clear to me. 
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Chance of 5* 1:533 for me. That can't be right?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    talleman said:
    Chance of 5* 1:533 for me. That can't be right?
    The Sakaar event tokens are not Friends From Work tokens. 
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, the tokens rewarded at the end of the Sakaar arena are roughly equivalent to Heroic tokens (a little worse odds, actually), with an incredibly tiny chance of a 5* added to the mix.

Friends From Work tokens are special Legendary Tokens, 25 CP each, with one available in the "Thor Odinson" limited vault.  I don't think there's any way to win any for free this time around, but maybe we'll get a surprise in the next Deadpool Daily Crash of the Titans or something.