CL9 Enemy of the State Awards

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
@brigby

What’s up with the progression Awards? A week long event and only t20 get the Coulson prize?

Comments

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Already on Discord.  They should be fixing. 
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    You know, a simple link to that discussion wouldn’t kill them. 
    Already on Discord.  They should be fixin
  • The rockett
    I can't get my darn table to work here. Sorry.  
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. This is a bug, as it is unintentional for the rewards in SCL9 to not follow the increased reward structure set up for 7-day events. As The Rockett has stated, the development team is aware of this, and they are discussing how to address it.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,737 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, Slice 1 is now playable.  Any suggestions or guidance that can help us decide which SCL to choose?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    Well, Slice 1 is now playable.  Any suggestions or guidance that can help us decide which SCL to choose?

I'm still planning to go with slice 9, mostly because the 3 CP from the fivestar node adds up to a lot of difference in a seven day event.
  • bluewolf
    True. But it’s frustrating that no communication has come yet.  I am wavering at the thought of SCL9 caltrops.
  • Quebbster
    bluewolf said:
    True. But it’s frustrating that no communication has come yet.  I am wavering at the thought of SCL9 caltrops.

With Luke Cage boosted for the week I am not as concerned as I normally would be. Rogue and even Thing can also help out.
  • bluewolf
    Ok, you convinced me.  I’ll give it a shot with my 5 cover DD.
  • Quebbster

By the way, I Believe there was some old PvE where the placement rewards were changed after the PvE started... I Think it was in the spring of 2015, and X-force Wolverine was the fourstar placement reward. When I pointed out that he couldn't be essential in the upcoming run of EotS as he was locked out of the first half it got changed to Ghost Rider, who was fairly new at the time. Some people got upset because they joined early not expecting to chase top placement, then the placement reward was changed to something they wanted...

Of course, that was one fourstar cover being changed for Another fourstar cover. Giving out more fourstar covers than originally said may be trickier technically.

• bluewolf
    I assume they will honor the T50 somehow. I don’t envy them a manual fix (individually rewarding 390-600 covers), though.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. This is a bug, as it is unintentional for the rewards in SCL9 to not follow the increased reward structure set up for 7-day events. As The Rockett has stated, the development team is aware of this, and they are discussing how to address it.
    Are the devs as tired of these constant miss steps as the players? It seems they can't go a week without bungling something,  last week it was the Halloween vault,  this week it's 7 day CL9 rewards, next week? 
  • bluewolf
    OJSP said:
    fmftint said:
    Are the devs as tired of these constant miss steps as the players? It seems they can't go a week without bungling something,  last week it was the Halloween vault,  this week it's 7 day CL9 rewards, next week? 
    Thor's pull percentage..? Runs to the corner and hides..
    Check the pull rate before opening tokens.  It will be kind of hilarious if they have a 1:533 5* rate in the Friends from Work store.
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    bluewolf said:
    OJSP said:
    fmftint said:
    Thor's pull percentage..? Runs to the corner and hides..
    Check the pull rate before opening tokens.  It will be kind of hilarious if they have a 1:533 5* rate in the Friends from Work store.
    Nah, that will be just a display bug.

Actual odds will be 1:16000
  • The rockett
    Bring on the tappers