wasp yellow targets the same red tile

finlanderboy
finlanderboy Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
I was playing wasp and I proced her yellow with 3  empty red tiles on board.  One turns to an attack tile and immediately gets changed to a defense tile.  So now all I have is one defense tile.  No other tiles of any kind.  

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Hey Finlanderboy, I've discussed your report with our technical team and it seems that we're having trouble reproducing this report. Did you happen to capture a screenshot of the board after activating Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)'s Tactical Intuition (Yellow) power? Do you remember who was on your team and the enemy team when this issue occurred? Once we have this information, we should be able to investigate further.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tombstone said:
    Hey Finlanderboy, I've discussed your report with our technical team and it seems that we're having trouble reproducing this report. Did you happen to capture a screenshot of the board after activating Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)'s That Buzzing Sound (Blue) power? Do you remember who was on your team and the enemy team when this issue occurred? Once we have this information, we should be able to investigate further.
    He activated Tactical Intuition (Yellow), technically speaking.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Woops! Sorry about that, I must have had my mind fuzzled by something else while I was typing. I altered my question(s) to fit accordingly. Sorry for any confusion caused by my mistake.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tombstone said:
    Hey Finlanderboy, I've discussed your report with our technical team and it seems that we're having trouble reproducing this report. Did you happen to capture a screenshot of the board after activating Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)'s Tactical Intuition (Yellow) power? Do you remember who was on your team and the enemy team when this issue occurred? Once we have this information, we should be able to investigate further.
    For example, you might encounter this end result if 4* Luke Cage was in front and on the other team, although not exactly in the order you mentioned.