Will There Be Lightning Rounds 10/31?

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
@Brigby

With Thor Arena LRs ongoing, will there be standard LRs as well?

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,737 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do you want them?  More seriously, the special Carol LRs replaced normal LRs.  I would guess there are not going to be standard LRs while this Arena runs.

And my brackets are fantastic.  I wouldn’t waste time in normal LRs anyway with Thor giving me so many Heroics.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    Do you want them?  More seriously, the special Carol LRs replaced normal LRs.  I would guess there are not going to be standard LRs while this Arena runs.

And my brackets are fantastic.  I wouldn’t waste time in normal LRs anyway with Thor giving me so many Heroics.
    It's more to plan my time.  Overlapping LR rounds does not sound appealing.  Not with the recent massive increases in required gameplay.  In my new strategy to only ever play one game mode, I may just take my first PVE off since starting the game.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @pheregas
    As of right now, I'm not aware of any standard Lightning Rounds occurring during this time period.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    @pheregas
    As of right now, I'm not aware of any standard Lightning Rounds occurring during this time period.
    Thanks for responding 2 sets of LR might get a little crazy
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boo! Make Sakaar double ISO for the duration of normal LRs to compensate!

:grin:
  • Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    wymtime said:
    Brigby said:
    @pheregas
    Thanks for responding 2 sets of LR might get a little crazy
    I don't think some players should be punished by new events:

1- their 20 bracket LR is difficult (which is mine).
    2- missing the standard LR.

I really hope to the see the standard LR running, whoever lucky with their 20 bracket LR, then they are already getting good rewards, who are not, then they can play the standard LR.

if standard LR will be running as well as the sakaar LR,then no one is forced to play both, you can skip anyone of them (not losing anything here, but might help others).