Omg. Finally. Grip of desolation.

Options
2»

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It took me about 2 years to get Drana's Emissary.  So many decks I wanted it for came and went, and 2 starter decks needed it.  Finally got it a month ago.  Can't figure out how to use it.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    It took me about 2 years to get Drana's Emissary.  So many decks I wanted it for came and went, and 2 starter decks needed it.  Finally got it a month ago.  Can't figure out how to use it.

I was using her a bunch in Emrakuls Corruption because I put Dovin in the black/white node for some reason. There are no blue vampires, and we are severely lacking in white vampires until Ixalan comes out. I used her to trigger Crested Sunmare but that is a very specific reason to use her. 
  • TomB
    TomB Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    If we were talking about paper magic I'd recommend it as a bicycle tire noise-maker, but I can't think of a digital analogue to apply it to MtG:PQ... ;)
  • RandomID
    RandomID Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm still missing Graf Harvest from completing Lili, so elusive! 
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    I'm missing one. Invoker -- ironically it's stopping me from finishing my Koth beginner deck. It's a bit of a sore spot and I don't want to talk about it anymore. 
    I'm missing the exact same card for my Koth deck. I feel your pain.

Also missing Slab Hammer for Ob Nixilis. Frustratingly enough these are the only two uncommons in the entire game I'm missing.
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    heck i am happy i just pulled a haunted cloak now that it isnt needed for a prenerf baral lol
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    morgue427 said:
    heck i am happy i just pulled a haunted cloak now that it isnt needed for a prenerf baral lol

I still find it heaps of fun. Used to use it to trigger a Swarm Intelligence deck. 
  • Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed that they lowered the price of packs? 
    Origins booster 54
    Super pack 145
    Premium pack 196
    HoDev 50, 140, 195
    Amon 50,140, 195

Or is this just a data error on my screen and it will still cost way too much for them?
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I bought 5 premium packs at the price listed. 

It's legit. Happy black Friday! 
  • Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I hope that you had decent pulls. :)
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well I was very happy with my first premium set giving me a mythic I didn't have.

Unfortunately the next four would yield 0 mythics. Still, it doesn't seem feel painful because it seems so cheap lol. 
  • span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    I'm still hunting that card as the remaining BFZ uncommon I don't have.