Hello

Options
Monkeynutts
Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
Hello D3 anyone actually out there.
Think youve managed to ruin your following and your player base.

Whole things on autopilot.

Comments

• Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Wow! So no updates, nothing new, no Ixalan on the horizon, no new offers, no new PWs....game moving in an onwards and upwards direction eh....sorry I must be playing something else.

This game is just "something went wrong" endlessly.
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think the next 2 or 3 weeks will be telling 
  • PsyBaby
    PsyBaby Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I do not have a high confidence level currently with this game but it does not appear to be on auto pilot. In news and announcements they seem to promise of  booster crafting before the holidays ...other "fixes" you might not even like.  

SWW  does not seem to be a priority.

• TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2017
    Options
    There is still time before the stated schedule for the new set's release and booster crafting. Meanwhile we have had long wanted adjustments to RGP, actual communication, quick and positive responses to community input, and a willingness to experiment that I cannot recall seeing in a long while, if ever, before them. So yeah, I have to agree with @bken1234 this game is having an overall positive movement. It may be slower than we like, but we have to give them time to gain momentum.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Monkeyparts, you have stepped in and are looking at the current state and going "Wow! This is bad!", the others have been here the whole time and are going "It's looking up!", these don't actually contradict...

It _is_ getting better, it's just that it was so so so so so bad for a while that the terrible place it is now is an improvement. Like the clone of Giles said, the next 2 or 3 weeks will be telling because that will show whether it will _continue_ to improve or not. That is the absolute critical thing right now.

If you don't want to hang around for the teething pains then check back in a few months and decide then. But _noone_ is misleading you, you are looking at a tiny slice of a 4 dimensional object.
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello D3 anyone actually out there.
    Think youve managed to ruin your following and your player base.

Whole things on autopilot.

Just making sure that you are aware that the developer, Hibernum, went out of business in August.  Since then the game has been in limbo as a new developer, Oktagon, was brought on and trying to get up to speed.  I just wanted to make sure you were aware in case you rarely use the forums.

But yeah, I think most people are generally sick of the current event schedule, the same old set, the lack of booster crafting, the SWW errors, etc.  However, as Bken pointed out, Oktagon seems to be grabbing the reins and starting to move the game forward again.  Hopefully we will have clarity on the state of the game within the next month or so. 

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Monkeynutts In addition, you can see a general outline of Oktagon's development plans here: Q&A Session With Oktagon - October Edition