Will the game ever be free of the error messeges

Options
PsyBaby
PsyBaby Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
Will the game ever be free of these constant error messeges or is this some way the company tries to limit you playtime?

Comments

• TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It will never be completely free of them, such is the nature of a game like this, but I hope they can be drastically reduced by some maintenance by the new team. It already is much better than it has been, though they do seem to show up at some of the most frustrating times don't they.
  • AdriA
    AdriA Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have seeing that error message many times in the past 3 weeks and I lost 2 battles because of that
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SWW on every match this weekend. I can push past it on my main (iOS), but I’m losing charges because of it on my alt (Android). 
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I’ve had a lot of errors this time but so far retry has always worked.  Had some crazy errors with my alt earlier in the week that cost me the game.  One time the game screen loaded only the menu button. I had to kill the app and restart 
  • Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Unfortunately, I've lost a few matches due to the error, and had to restart the app 3 times between last night and today. Opening packs has been frustrating as well. I'll go to open the pack, receive the error message, continue to retry, then finally cancel. Once cancelled, it will show that I have no pack remaining, but I can't tell if I received the cards.

I know it will get better, though. I just need to hold off on opening packs until then.
  • PsyBaby
    PsyBaby Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Doomstat , that sounds like the worst losing packs. DI'd you file a ticket?

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,943 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Unfortunately, I just don't think the servers can handle the load of 3 events running simultaneously. The error messages have gone up exponentially today. And now with a new Training Grounds started up, I couldn't even play a game. 
  • Daddystyx
    Daddystyx Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2017
    Options
    SWW is the new norm of the game.  That or everyone looping World Breaker with Omni has broken the servers.....
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,943 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm going to resurrect every recent thread I can find just because this problem has gotten so bad today. I'm sick of losing points because of it. 
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sww have to be solved. But first it would be wise to analyze root cause or we withe facing it every events stack. Of course it would be easier to check the logs... Aaa, yes, application does NOT provide any logs...
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Szamsziel said:
    Sww have to be solved. But first it would be wise to analyze root cause or we withe facing it every events stack. Of course it would be easier to check the logs... Aaa, yes, application does NOT provide any logs...

What mobile app provides error logs that will help you in this kind of situation? 

I'm seriously asking. Never seen one.