2* Farming

124»

Comments

• Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    I think a lot of the non-random strings come from vaults, which are not entirely random.  

Look at the Venom Bomb vault.  It has 10 2* Thor’s, then a bunch of random 2’s.  Vaults always have a bunch of the featured characters for that event along with a random assortment.

Most people probably pulled more Thor’s than usual over the past few days.  I know for me the different tokens all blend together, so I don’t remember which 2’s came from which source.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pants1000 said:
    I think a lot of the non-random strings come from vaults, which are not entirely random.  

Look at the Venom Bomb vault.  It has 10 2* Thor’s, then a bunch of random 2’s.  Vaults always have a bunch of the featured characters for that event along with a random assortment.

Most people probably pulled more Thor’s than usual over the past few days.  I know for me the different tokens all blend together, so I don’t remember which 2’s came from which source.

Yes, event vaults (and event tokens) have a higher chance to draw the featured characters. That is no secret, you can just look at the vault content or the draw odds for that particular token. Regular tokens are supposed to have an equal chance to get all characters though.

But yes, people who opened a lot of Venom Bomb tokens probably got a few more Thors than they would otherwise.

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Currently on another streak of useless covers. My OBW, who is sat at 4/3/5 now has 6 black covers sat in my queue. I have never, even once, got 3 in a row of a cover I do need, say if I had a 2* at 5/5/0. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Tile Toppler
    Ive currently got 6 Thor sitting in the queue.

I dont mind, its pretty well a guarantee that I will have picked up what I need to champ him long before the oldest one comes close to expiring.

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Interestingly, despite all my 2*s being staggered after the last time I moaned about this, I have ended up with 7 all at 144 again within 5 days of each other.
This discussion has been closed.