Is the Halloween event coming back?

Options
Mburn7
Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
@Brigby is the halloween event that ran this time last year coming back in the next few weeks?  Because the holiday events (this and Christmas) were some of the most fun, and would be a really nice change of pace from the usual grind

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @Mburn7 Unfortunately last Halloween I hadn't joined D3 Go yet, so I'm afraid I'm not sure which event you're referencing.

Would you mind providing some more details about which event this is?

Edit: Oh! I found an old thread talking about it. Are you referencing the black node with 13 charges upfront?
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby

I think that's the one, yes. It was all about zombies.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,943 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby yes it was a single black node. I believe the objective was casting a certain number of zombies. 
  • Mainloop25
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @Brigby

Here it is... It was called Hallow's Eve.
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/54006/coming-soon-hallows-eve-event

Tweaking of objectives would be required since zombie tokens no longer count as summoning them.
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby

Here it is... It was called Hallow's Eve.
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/54006/coming-soon-hallows-eve-event

Tweaking of objectives would be required since zombie tokens no longer count as summoning them.
    you can always cast 13 zombie criiter cards from your hand. It does make summon 5 vehicles look like fun. ;)
  • Mainloop25
    Options
    Ugh no thanks
  • Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Oh man, that event sounds like fun. I like the "play x creatures" objectives. It forces me to play with more creatures than the 3 or less slots I usually have them up in the deck.
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The trolls come out in swarms for these...  a change would still be fun... 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    I will certainly pass the info of this event along to them, but I worry that the time needed to effectively QA test it first would mean that it wouldn't be ready to implement before the Halloween season is over. 

At the very least, I will inquire about incorporating this event into next year's Halloween events.
  • wickedwitch74
    wickedwitch74 Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Brigby said:
    I will certainly pass the info of this event along to them, but I worry that the time needed to effectively QA test it first would mean that it wouldn't be ready to implement before the Halloween season is over. 

At the very least, I will inquire about incorporating this event into next year's Halloween events.
    Make it a Dia de los Muertos event. That gives them until Thursday to test it and get it up!
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:

What about the Christmas event?  There should be plenty of time for that one (I'd give the name but I can't remember, it was the same format as the Halloween one with one node but Supercharged)
  • TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    Brigby said:

What about the Christmas event?  There should be plenty of time for that one (I'd give the name but I can't remember, it was the same format as the Halloween one with one node but Supercharged)
    One red/green node one blue/white node and a red/black/green node.
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Brigby so in advance please also talk about valentines day event (red nodes, pve, angels as rewards). There was no easter event though - maybe community can suggest something here? As a player I really enjoy themed events - and in mmorpg game I play with guilds and wars I can see I'm not the only one.