Completing SAKAAR nodes and not getting credit?

I beat two nodes. I don't appear to have a score that's being shown in the node selection screen, and the ranking page has told me that if I want to see the rank I have to compete (which I did).

Comments

• brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2017
    Glad I'm not the only one. Completed 3 matches now but I have no ranking in the Lightning round or overall event, and it is not accumulating the points.

edit: seems to be working now for me
  • heckbringer
    heckbringer Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    And when I complete the node, it shows me getting more points, but the 2nd and 3rd nodes started from zero.

Completed third node and still not on leaderboard and still no total score shown.

Continuing and hoping it kicks in at some point...
  • heckbringer
    heckbringer Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Okay. My 3rd and 4th fights counted, and I accumulated points for them, but the points I've accumulated are what they would be if I never did the 1st or 2nd fights I won.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. That's peculiar you're not getting the points for the initial couple of fights won.

Are you completing these matches very early at the beginning of a lightning round?
  • penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    This just happened to me with 5 minutes left in the round. I won the match for ~20 points. It showed on the main node selection page, but when I clicked the score/rank, the score page showed my precious score. Going back to the main page, the points were gone.
  • vernr1
    vernr1 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Has happened a few times on the newest run of the event :(
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Just happened on current event, no points for first 3 fights so rebooted and have no points and 3 5* opponents 

• Coubii
    Coubii Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Got one of such glitch two days ago.

I've entered the sub ~20min before ending. No seed available. First match I got credited my points. Second match, I've received nothing (although when accepting the match it was displaying around 40) . Third match, received my points correctly.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Haven't seen this, but I have had a bunch of times where the Points offered were off from what they should be by usually 2, occasionally 3 Points. These were against seed teams, where the values of the matches are a consistent progression. Usually the score seems to go back to where it should be after another match or two.

Also had one where I dropped like 60 Points during a match, but when I finished, the only notification was for a defensive win.