Enough already

Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
After about four weeks of boosted Carol we now have four weeks of God like Gambit. Please tell me when this is going to end. I'd like to go back to playing normal pvp!

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought it will be Enough already - stop complaining and keep playing thread. Dissapointed. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

It looks like we might have multiple weeks of boosted Gambit AND Thor. That could be... fun.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think God Gambit is opening up MMR for players single handed in double quick time. I was slightly surprised to get squashed by a Lvl 554 Gambit in Devil You Know as I don't normally even see average 5* players! I felt honoured that my lowly roster was worth the bother of a single win and didn't get spam attacked into oblivion!
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    God Gambit is floating 1200 right now but still no CP for me :( 
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    I took 2 450s and lost before i could down a 345 gambit. Thats just ridiculous
  • Talus9952
    Talus9952 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    all the overleveled champ gambits are clogging up Qs and keeping us from hitting progression points.  Plus, massive ISO skip tax.  Really, giving a champ gambit 90 levels, and then putting them in my mmr is just dumb.  level 540  5*s are normally out of my mmr, but that doesn't stop them from stuffing my queue full of 540 gambits for some reason. You really think my lowly 5s have a realistic chance of beating 540 gambits?
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    pheregas said:
    Darknes21 said:
    After about four weeks of boosted Carol we now have four weeks of God like Gambit. Please tell me when this is going to end. I'd like to go back to playing normal pvp!
    Normal PVP died at the beginning of the season.
    Totally agree Pheregas! 
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    Beta-Ray Bill Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Magic said:
    I thought it will be Enough already - stop complaining and keep playing thread. Dissapointed. 
    You’ll see a lot of these threads. My advise.. stop opening them
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy said:
    Remember as long as you have your towel with you, everything will be alright. Never forget your towel.

So long and thanks for all the cards topics are gonna pop up if he stays buffed much longer
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Boosted god mod Gambit drained any fun what was left in this game. Pvp is broken now. They need to seriously do something about this new model.

So many bad introductions at once. It is not working. 40 wins when you reach a certain threshold and all you see are op boosted gambolt combo. Actually have to pick low point fights now to try not reach the wall. 
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    Beta-Ray Bill Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    mr_X said:
    Boosted god mod Gambit drained any fun what was left in this game. Pvp is broken now. They need to seriously do something about this new model.

So many bad introductions at once. It is not working. 40 wins when you reach a certain threshold and all you see are op boosted gambolt combo. Actually have to pick low point fights now to try not reach the wall. 
    Yep. Some guy thought it would be fun to boost a 5* in pvp. Everybody in d3 quickly open the two holes on their shirts and pinched their nips.

yes... I did just South Park reference this