TG Rage Quit Cards

Options
Do you have any cards that cause you to quit a Training Grounds match?

I have been getting seriously tinykittied off about Cruel Reality lately. I don't know why, but it makes me even angrier than when Hixus comes out.

Comments

• Amadeus
    Amadeus Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    what about no mercy?

• Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nope. Ob creatureless laughs at all of it. Only thing that annoys me is when all 6 cards in their hand are support destruction.
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Gaea’s Revenge doesn’t make me rage quit, but I’m always intimidated 
  • Caeman
    Caeman Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    Olivia, Ulrich, Rattlechains, Season’s Past (Hour of Revelation). More often than not, it’s a specific combo that makes me say “yeah... screw it,” and just quit the match, but when these pop out on turn one to three, it’s pretty much a scoop.
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    There's not much that makes me quit a TG match.  I mean sometimes I quit if I see I'm about to lose next turn, but that just gets to the next match faster.

Losing doesn't happen as often as I would expect given the quirky/oddball stuff I field for fun.
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Omniscience anyone?
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'll wait out Omniscience to see what comes out. About half the time, the hand doesn't have a bunch of scary stuff in it. 
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Prized Amalgam.

Not because that card by itself is too bad, but it's the Oath of Liliana, Graf Harvest, Diregraff Colossus Stir the Sands, Under the Floorboards **** that's gonna keep coming back and make it so I can't ever hit my opponent.
  • BUgsySA
    BUgsySA Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    wereotter said:
    Prized Amalgam.

Not because that card by itself is too bad, but it's the Oath of Liliana, Graf Harvest, Diregraff Colossus Stir the Sands, Under the Floorboards tinykitty that's gonna keep coming back and make it so I can't ever hit my opponent.
    Multiple Amalgams + Graf Harvest is the only time I've quit a TG battle.  It was just too annoying to slog through it.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If it's something big and it's going to kill me fast then that's just fine, dying fast is just fine.
    It's playing _forever_ that I don't want in TG.

Starfield of Nyx with Gideon's Defeat is probably the only thing I've given up on. I have a vaguely plan on how to cope next time, but that could well make me quit again.

• octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Reinforced Hixus when I'm on T2. Not so much a ragequit as a "I don't have time for this"
  • wereotter
    Options
    Kinesia said:
    If it's something big and it's going to kill me fast then that's just fine, dying fast is just fine.

Starfield of Nyx with Gideon's Defeat is probably the only thing I've given up on. I have a vaguely plan on how to cope next time, but that could well make me quit again.

Starfield with Insidious Will is equally obnoxious. 
  • Gormhaus
    Gormhaus Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    wereotter said:
    Prized Amalgam.

Not because that card by itself is too bad, but it's the Oath of Liliana, Graf Harvest, Diregraff Colossus Stir the Sands, Under the Floorboards tinykitty that's gonna keep coming back and make it so I can't ever hit my opponent.
    I have this deck and it is super annoying. But if we are talking 1 card i would have to go with hixus.  I dont quit but i do groan audibly.
  • wereotter
    Options
    True, if we want a single card in a vacuum, I'm not sure I have one. Though Sword of Fire and Ice is pretty terrible to be on the other side of.... more oppressive version of Hound of Devil's Breach that used to make me rage quit games left and right. Fortunately I don't see much of the fire puppy anymore, and the other is a masterpiece rarity so not too often you'll run into that either.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kinesia said:

There's a reason I call my Dovin Starfield/IW/GI/GD deck "Support Hell."

Now that I have Omniscience, it's that much worse. 
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Harness the Storm usually involves something awful. 
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hixus in an awkward location. 
  • Sirchombli
    Sirchombli Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    BTB plus SA.