Steam Halloween Sale (10/26/17)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
Attention Steam players - 

We are featured in the Steam Halloween Sale that just went live. Steam players can receive 50% off each DLC purchase. These DLC packs are S.H.I.E.L.D. New Recruit Pack, Avengers' Battle Kit and Nick Fury's Doomsday Plan.

Enjoy this sale until November 1. Happy Halloween!
Tagged:

Comments

• matthatter
    matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Options
    cool for you Steam players! 

What's in those packs?
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HP and a pittance of ISO...       and those DLC's are so outdated that at 50% off they actually match the in-game store as far as value goes... lol

And you can only buy them once.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ehm... havent you thought about increasing HP and ISO (especially ISO) purchases value?
    As far as i know, the value is almost constant since i play the game, that was during the times when game had three 4* heroes. ISO and HP experienced some serious inflation (you know, DDQ, promotion feature, bonus rewards etc.).
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm seeing a sale on android as well
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    They all contain hp and iso. They basically combine 2 ingame skus into 1 item. $5 hp + $5 iso for ... $10. So, at half off, its like buying hp in game with a drop of iso as bonus.

What's more interesting is the Steam Halloween Sale itself. So manies cheep gamez! Way to bury the lead, Brigby! :P

Sorry. I was too busy buying Steam games to post, so I asked Lakestone to do it in my stead. :P /joke
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Outdated packs and no CP. Easy pass

• Zappa
    Zappa Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LOL, d3 advertising us to spend money on terrible packs with little value when there are full, fun games on sale for the same price or less. That's the real /joke
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just FYI (after discount):

5€ deal for - 3,200 ISO and 600 HP
    18,49€ - 13,200 ISO and 2,900 HP
    46,49€ - 37,500 ISO and 8,500 HP

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just bought and received only ISO, what a cruel scam  :/ I have tried to submit a complaint.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think it's funny that you draw attention to a sale on STEAM which has the potential to draw players away from this game, when they see all the great content that could be had on STEAM right now for super cheap. But, thanks for letting us know(?).
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    More importantly, D3's old ... uh ... classic Galactrix is half off during the sale. Only 5 bucks!

Galactrix is awesome! I recommend getting it for $5.  It was the game that got me to look into MPQ!  So yeah....it's a gateway drug. 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    qandols said:
    Just bought and received only ISO, what a cruel scam  :/ I have tried to submit a complaint.
    Please DM me your ticket number and I'll help escalate.  If you are able to provide a receipt and confirm that you have never purchase the DLC before that would be helpful as well.  Thanks!
  • qandols
    Options
    It has been fixed, thanks alot!
  • Cormackie
    Cormackie Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    qandols said:
    It has been fixed, thanks alot!
    Did it just take time before it came through, or did you need the ticket to resolve the issue? Having the same problem but it's only been 10-20 minutes so not sure if I just need to wait.
  • qandols
    Options
    I sent a ticket. It got resolved within 24 hours.