Mockingbird purple passive not working

pstar782004
pstar782004 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
Am using 4blade/Mockingbird/3gambit in sim (strongest colour red). Bobbi's purple passive at 5 cover, level 271 is supposed to boost all friendly matches by 452, but not happening even with 5 red ap in pool. 

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey pstar, I just finished talking with the rest of the team and it appears that what you've described is a purely visual issue. To clarify, when you make the match, it will show the total match damage from the tiles only (e.g.: when matching three 85 strength Red riles for 255 damage). However, we can confirm that the total amount of damage (707 damage) is shown to be dealt to the enemy at the end of this animation. Hopefully this helps to clear up any confusion you might have regarding these powers.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, and there's also no banner that flies by to let you know that the damage didn't forget to add.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tombstone said:
    Hey pstar, I just finished talking with the rest of the team and it appears that what you've described is a purely visual issue. To clarify, when you make the match, it will show the total match damage from the tiles only (e.g.: when matching three 85 strength Red riles for 255 damage). However, we can confirm that the total amount of damage (707 damage) is shown to be dealt to the enemy at the end of this animation. Hopefully this helps to clear up any confusion you might have regarding these powers.
    This is similar to how bonus damage from Black Panther black countdown is handled, and I think Vision's blue countdown.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    And Infinite Power, presumably. Of course, in all three of those cases there's a CD on the board to 'remind' you that you're getting bonus damage.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    And Infinite Power, presumably. Of course, in all three of those cases there's a CD on the board to 'remind' you that you're getting bonus damage.
    Actually, I think Infinite Power calculates the additional damage into the "rising" damage animated from the match position, and that 4* Venom (Eddie Brock version) works the same way, probably because those are percentage increases rather than flat bonus values.

I probably should have studied how to compose music or something instead of paying so much attention to this game's arbitrary mechanics.