MPQ - The VR version

Options
Ducky
Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
So I'm not really suggesting that there be a virtual reality version of MPQ, but I thought about what it could look like to someone who watched others play the game and I had quite a good chuckle. 

In the VR version in my scenario, the board is made up of beach ball sized gems, so it requires arm movements and not finger swipes. So imagine one or two people on the morning commute train/bus with their VR gear on, arms a flailing, trying to match gems as quick as possible during a hop. Priceless! 

How would your VR version of MPQ work? And more importantly, would people look just as ridiculous playing it?! 

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ducky said:
    So I'm not really suggesting that there be a virtual reality version of MPQ, but I thought about what it could look like to someone who watched others play the game and I had quite a good chuckle. 

In the VR version in my scenario, the board is made up of beach ball sized gems, so it requires arm movements and not finger swipes. So imagine one or two people on the morning commute train/bus with their VR gear on, arms a flailing, trying to match gems as quick as possible during a hop. Priceless! 

How would your VR version of MPQ work? And more importantly, would people look just as ridiculous playing it?! 
    I think you'd find a ton of people dead on the ground from having the **** scared out of them from Moonstone swirling into your face.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For some reason the game R2-D2 and Chewbacca were playing on the Millennium Falcon comes to mind and I'm picturing a little holographic Hulk wrestling with a little holographic Juggernaut...
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't know what it would look like but I would still play with the sound turned off.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Put some weights in your hand and you can actively workout at the same time!