Bonus X-Men/nightcrawler

Not 100% sure because I cannot reproduce it(will not buy those boost with iso) but I think the improved match damage only work if the color concerned was with a X-Men icon before taking the boost into account
For example we have :
A X-Men with red at 300 damage
A non X-Men with red at 350 damage

If you put 100% boost for X-Men you get the 350 damage(non X-Men) instead of the 600(300 + 100%)

working as intended?

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not 100% sure because I cannot reproduce it(will not buy those boost with iso) but I think the improved match damage only work if the color concerned was with a X-Men icon before taking the boost into account
    For example we have :
    A X-Men with red at 300 damage
    A non X-Men with red at 350 damage

If you put 100% boost for X-Men you get the 350 damage(non X-Men) instead of the 600(300 + 100%)

working as intended?
    That is the way other match-damage boosting effects (Thanos Purple, Venom Black, Vision Blue, etc...) work, so yes, I'd imagine this is implicitly, if not explicitly, intended.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys, I just talked with the rest of our team and it would seem that this is intended functionality. To clarify, matches are determined by the character(s) base match value. Because these boosts to not increase the base match values for characters, they will need to have higher natural colors in order to receive the benefit of these damage boosters.

Hopefully this clarification helps to settle any confusion you guys might have regarding these boosts.
  • Thank you for the reply