Player survey

corytutor
corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
Make sure you fill this out. Very important. 

Comments

• Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    0 as usual. Over priced goods, being able to compete at the 5* (highest) tier is far too luck based, moving CP out of progression is not ok.

Proposed solutions: Give more ISO for the money spent, make 5* more available, put the CP back in PVP progression.

All of which will fall on deaf ears.
  • AlexxKats
    AlexxKats Posts: 99 Match Maker
    edited October 2017
    0 as usual as well.

I felt being asked what they can improve was the utmost insult.

I told them to read the forums of their game. 

All of which will fall on deaf ears.
  • reapermort
    reapermort Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Increase iso flow make changes to clearance levels to increase prize flow in higher levels to keep the big fish out of the smaller ponds, increased prizes in PvP.
  • Andy9009
    Andy9009 Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    I put a 1... Just in case 0's get discarded. They're sloppy coders...

Stupid system deserves to be shot
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    I put a 0, and when they asked why. I said the new Versus system is such a time drain I wouldn't recommend it to an enemy
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    Deadpool giving you the big thumbs up at the end fills me with confidence that they are going to take our comments seriously.
    I laughed out loud. Well done.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd love to fill it in, but "This page can’t be displayed.  Make sure the web address https://teamd3go.typeform.com is correct".
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    They'll just look at the 9s and 10s and then pat themselves on the back.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd love to fill it in, but "This page can’t be displayed.  Make sure the web address https://teamd3go.typeform.com is correct".
    Haha!! Servers can't handle all the bad feedback!!!
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Can't lie, I gave it a 10. I love this game. I'm looking at it through the eyes of someone who's in the 1450 day range, so it's probably different for me. I love the characters (especially now that the mutants are back) and the abilities/gameplay. The only thing I really would like to see improved is the levels need to go past 125 and that I'd like to see Daily Resupply be more inline with the day. At 1450 days, the resupply should be MUCH better than someone at the beginning or even at the one year mark

• madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Can't lie, I gave it a 10. I love this game. I'm looking at it through the eyes of someone who's in the 1450 day range, so it's probably different for me. I love the characters (especially now that the mutants are back) and the abilities/gameplay. The only thing I really would like to see improved is the levels need to go past 125 and that I'd like to see Daily Resupply be more inline with the day. At 1450 days, the resupply should be MUCH better than someone at the beginning or even at the one year mark

If you had suggestions for improvements, why did you give it a 10?
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    I remember in the days when I put a solid 7, maybe an 8, then slid down to 4 and now to 0.

Similarly, my amount of time playing has also decreased of late.
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    I gave it a 0 also. I improve my roster in order to have an easier time, they penalize me for it. 40 wins to get the reward i used to get in an hour of play before and I'm supposed to happy with that?  Cmon d3!  Get your head out of your ****. 
  • CyberVenom2001
    @madsalad because no matter how fun or good anything is, there should always be room for improvement. Nothing is perfect after all.

@orion I see your point. But as I stated, I've been a long, long term player. So I'm seeing it through a different set of eyes. I'd still recommend the game to match 3 players and Marvel fans. It's still great fun. 
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    @CyberVenom2001, what different set of eyes?   There is a large vet contingent on the board still.  If you've been playing that long and play any pvp, you should know that wins based progression has doubled your playing time for less rewards.   I love this game too, or else I wouldn't have been playing for 1459 days.   But the question was would you recommend this game to a friend, absolutely not.  
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    No way. Not knowing it will take thousands of days or dollars to be competitive at a top level
  • CyberVenom2001
    @stony I do play the PVP, and I actually like the progression model. I know I'm in the minority there. And in all reality, I haven't had any change in how long it's taken me to get to my goals. But to each their own. :)