Any review or change to VIP?

Options
Wumpushunter
Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
@Brigby is there any chance that someone in one of the companies involved with MPQ is going to review VIP. The rewards especially  the healing bonus is not worth 9.99 every 28 days. I'm tired of being a 2 buck chuck and would love to support the game more.

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This just popped up in my head: let VIP shave off a percentage in progression target scores. Not sure what would be a good number, but 10-20% sounds good. So, if max progression would be 100000 normally, as a VIP that target would be reduced to 85k with a 15% discount.

I would buy it!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Much like we get a 25 percent reduction in healing time, there should be a 25 percent increase in ISO across the board for VIP members. 
  • Megdar
    Megdar Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2017
    Options
    As I said in other post... irrelevant of you thinking it is worth your money or not, right now, VIP is the best thing to buy in this game.

Yes it is slower to get your value, but in the end you get way more then the other option:

In comparison:

100$ give you 7 cp and 25000 hp

10 months of VIP (so 100$) Give you 100 cp and 7000 hp. Now this is only direct comparison, adding to that, you get 20 lastest token, 100 000 iso and 60 Heroic Tokens. Are all these worth the 18 000 hp more you get for Stark Salary, I would say yes. Seeing as Lastest Token are the most valuable thing for the 4* and 5* progression, I would say the VIP buy is the best you can go to get cp and lastest token.

Is it worth your money, maybe not, but for this game VIP is already generous.

And even if you factor buy club. This is still only 140 cp versus a full alliance of VIP for 10 months giving you 290 cp total.