Flames of the Faltine not firing consistently

I'm in the Bullseye node of The Hunt:Savage playing Dr Strange and I'm noticing that the Flames of the Faltine is not firing every time it should.  Playing with 4* R&G and 3*Lord.  

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hammer Snipers have a Passive that places their Countdown, rather than an active like every other goon. This comes up every time The Hunt or Hulk runs, because it is a weird and unique situation that does look wrong.
  • Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Darn, I really thought I had a bug here.  Thanks Alexis.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Every time they show up, we get a new topic about Strange or Cage not firing their passive. Be sure to look for one of these topics when The Hulk story runs.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    When using Strange or Cage against mixed goon teams, I always target the snipers first, because removing them has no effect on those very useful reaction passives.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dayv said:
    When using Strange or Cage against mixed goon teams, I always target the snipers first, because removing them has no effect on those very useful reaction passives.
    My favorite with that is the node in The Hulk with the Lieutenant and two Snipers. Only place I leave a Lt. for last. Cracks me up picturing him trying to give some inspirational speech while the Snipers are trying to hide. Something like:

Snipers: "Dude! Hidden positions! Stop shouting!"
    Lt: "We few, we chosen few, we band of brothers!"
    Strange: *fwoosh*
    Sniper: "AIEEE!"