2* Storm's Lightning Storm not triggering Medusa's Entangled when destroying the countdown tile

TheHungryPet
TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
I played against a team with 2* Storm who used lightning storm which destroyed my Medusa's Entangled tile. I noticed that this did not trigger its effect, even though the tile got destroyed. 

Are tiles affected by Lightning Storm not considered "destroyed"? Lightning Storm skill description explicitly states "destroy" so this appears as a bug.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pretty sure that's a bug, and maybe some sort of weird hyper-specific one, since I've been running Medusa a bunch in Cat-5, and I've had Entanglement trigger multiple times from getting destroyed by Lightning Storm.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree with @TPF Alexis -- that sounds like a bug if your description is accurate.  Lightning Storm wouldn't have been able to fire if 5* Thanos was blocking special tile changes, and Entanglement isn't stopped by Medusa being stunned, so the only other correct way I could picture it failing to make attack tiles is if every single non-TU tile on the board was already some other type of special tile.