Abrade bugged

Options
Abrade looks like an awesome card: Deal 6 damage to a creature and destroy a support? Heck of a deal. However, it doesn't quite play right. It will autocast if your opponent controls a support and no creatures, hitting "not now" doesn't stop it from casting. Additionally, it will NOT cast if your opponent controls a creature and NO supports. It's functionally broken. Still playable, but it needs to be reworked

Comments

• HypnoticSpecter
    HypnoticSpecter Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Opponent cast it on me when I had 2 supports and 3 creatures in play. Killed one of my supports and none of my creatures took any damage. There was no damage prevention effect in play.
  • BUgsySA
    BUgsySA Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Opponent cast it on me when I had 2 supports and 3 creatures in play. Killed one of my supports and none of my creatures took any damage. There was no damage prevention effect in play.
    Do you remember if the AI had a creature in play?  I've never seen the Ai cast Abrade on one my creatures, only their own. 
  • HypnoticSpecter
    HypnoticSpecter Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The battle log didn't indicate that any creature took damage. I don't recall if it had creatures in play or not.
  • MDsupa
    MDsupa Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This card used to work.  but this last update broke it.  it won't do any damage now.  I tried it on opponent or my own creature.  nothing happen after you select the creature.
  • mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    MDsupa said:
    This card used to work.  but this last update broke it.  it won't do any damage now.  I tried it on opponent or my own creature.  nothing happen after you select the creature.
    I think it only works if the opponent controls a creature AND a support. Not sure though, I've taken it out of my decks