Did the devs intend for us to guess which cd tile belongs to which goon?

Options
blahblahyoutoo
blahblahyoutoo Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
Too much luck involved in a puzzle/strategy game IMO.
Or am I missing something?

Comments

• veneretio
    veneretio Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    When you cycle through the enemy guys, you'll notice a pulse or bouncing effect to cd tiles. That pulse indicates that the person you've just selected to attack is the owner of the tiles.
  • blahblahyoutoo
    blahblahyoutoo Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Wow, this I never knew. Thanks!
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Don't feel bad, it took me 2.5 years to figure it out. (But I still wanna know which tinykitty Ninja dropped caltrops.)
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    Don't feel bad, it took me 2.5 years to figure it out. (But I still wanna know which tinykitty Ninja dropped caltrops.)
    Sneaky ninja is sneaky.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    Daisy don't careeee
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    You can both feel less bad. This was an update they added to the game several years in, so there's no way it's 2.5 years old. Its easy to have missed it amidst all of the more important updates like the congratuations banner and an intrusive popup at the end of every turn to show how much AP the opponent gained.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I did not know about this either. As a 3 year player, I'm glad this was a fairly recent change or I'd feel pretty stupid right now. Hahaha. 
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The post about this was stickied on the old forum. After the move, the devs probably thought it's not important enough for the new sticky status ("Announcement"). And thus, the information is buried under piles and piles of rants.

Pity, for this information should be available in-game, under the Special Tiles heading.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    I just take any Kishu out first, tinykitty those tinykitty caltrops!!
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    Dormammu said:
    I just take any Kishu out first, tinykitty those tinykitty caltrops!!
    Problem is there were frequently 2 Kishu out.  Caltrops should be significantly less deadly with the trap nerf that severely hampered Nick Fury and 3* DD