* shield training
* new boosts
* Nightcrawler

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - the file was pulled from YouTube before I could grab it :(
    - Craig, you are too old today to have watched Kids Incorporated back then
    - There is one of those Texas Brisket chains up in my neck of the woods, c'mon up!
    - We're two folks away from the top of the order on the Crash, cannot wait to see who makes the cut!
    - I was gonna cheese out on Black Vortez, but it is the end of an era, so MAYBE...
    - #JustSayNoToPies
    - I've mentioned before, that the change over to win based PVP is faulty only because points STILL matter with both overall season ranking and alliance ranking as well. Doing both stinks, I'll take one or the other
    - Hmmm, rather pie talk than college sports talk...never thought I'd say that
    - I was gonna say you got reported because of me, but there ya go
    - My Over Analyzing was only the tip of the iceberg from last week
    - The follow up on my son's class has...not gotten better
    - I ended up two covers shy of rechamping Devil Dino
    - Quite a mixed bag of boosted characters, but the Queen herself, Gwenpool, is included, that's all I need to see
    - My vine is a giant mess of two stars
    - My reward of the week was a newly added Red Rogue, putting her at 0/3/3, still not enough to finish the SHIELD Training
    - I'm all in on PW3 After Dark!
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Quote of the show: "Rogue. Yeah. That's fantastic."
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --Thank you once again for the PSA.
    --The Wolvie vs Cyclops CotT wasn't that easy. The game ender is black and Wolvie takes SO much.
    --Please stop the pie joke. :(
    --I also like the change to progression on PVP. I'm still not going to play competitively. It's nice to know I can work on it when I want to and not worry about being knocked back in my progression.
    --I couldn't complete S.H.I.E.L.D. Training this time and that's OK! I don't have a right to be able to complete every mission. Too many people whine about not being able to do everything. 
    --I'm going to be saving those Nightcrawler boosts for a long time until he's strong enough for me to actually use.

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards

Joke's on you two, I think ;)