Latest Legends update

xAzra3lx
xAzra3lx Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
When will the Latest Legends store be updated?

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,605 Chairperson of the Boards
    You'd need to clarify what needs updating.

As far as I can tell, they're as up to date as they need to be, and nothing is wrong with them right now.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Probably means when does Doc Ock leaves and Gambit comes in.

That will be either monday or tuesday coming up.
  • xAzra3lx
    xAzra3lx Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    sinnerjfl said:
    Probably means when does Doc Ock leaves and Gambit comes in.

That will be either monday or tuesday coming up.
    That is what I meant.  Thank you for the information. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why are Gambit/Rogue in now? I thought all the changes happen at once.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    5*s and 3*s/4*s have always rotated on different schedules. 5* token changes aren't tied closely to season changes.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm surprised 3* Gambit and Rogue are in now when they season hasn't started yet.  Yes it starts today but I thought both changes came in the same data load.  I'm chalking it up to extra work to make the win based changes.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    I'm surprised 3* Gambit and Rogue are in now when they season hasn't started yet.  Yes it starts today but I thought both changes came in the same data load.  I'm chalking it up to extra work to make the win based changes.
    It's been known to happen before.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the people that have been around a long time and pay attention to this, this is normal.  A season always starts at 8pm EST on Thursday.  They do an early data push around 10/11am EST the day the season starts to update token info and any chars that got "buffed" or nerfed. The season info will show up around 6/7pm EST and you willl be able to see some rewards.  
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since my focus is PvP I honestly didn't realize the seasons didn't start till 8pm.  Thanks for clarifying my poor assumptions.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    And they used to do these daily data pushes closer to 5pm US/Eastern but switched to the morning earlier this year. That might also contribute to the confusion.