What level?

cgrubb80
cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
I am building my 3* roster.  I usually play level 6 PVE.  I can only beat 3 to 4 out of the 6 on each battle before it gets to hard. I usually finish in the 150ish range. Is there a better level to play to get more points?  My alliance is KTwn quickshot80.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Being able to clear ALL nodes at least 5 times is where you want to be. It sounds like you're getting close on SCL 6, but maybe drop to SCL 5 for a while. Progression rewards in PvE are how rosters are built and it takes 5-clears for max progression.

Once you have several champed 3-stars you'll be ready to make the jump to SCL 7 and start building your 4-stars while finishing up your threes.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Also, the node rewards are incredibly valuable.  Get as much ISO as you can, even if you don't need it now.  Pretty soon, you'll be desperate for it.

Like Domammu said, you want to be able to clear almost all of the nodes 5x (the fifth clear is as hard as the difficulty gets), so pick a clearance level that will allow you to do that comfortably.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nice work!