Customer Service

statnut
statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
Been going back and forth with customer service regarding an issue that broke my game and my son's game for six weeks. My issue was resolved two weeks ago, my son's is still ongoing. This back and forth maybe once a day message from support is obnoxious, and trying to get compensation from them because something they did kept me from playing the game for a month is just not being heard. Is there a phone number that someone is aware of that I can talk to someone, because after yesterday's message where it seemed like whoever responded had never even looked at my ticket, I want to speak with someone and get this fleshed out. Any help from anyone is appreciated.

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Talking to @Brigby is your best bet.
  • statnut
    Well, any help from @Brigby would be great.
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    Fyi they will not compensate for hypothetical rewards. Already had a similar issue. 
  • statnut

Well, let's hope I can talk some sense into someone. Because I counted the things the rewards I was unable to play (and was reasonable, taking into account how I play and for how much) and it was quite a bit. Plus I had a 5-star Ock and a Kingpin cover in my queue that were lost during this time.

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited October 2017
    Hi @statnut. I'd be happy to help. If you could please send me a private message with the reference number of your support ticket, I can take a look at it when I get the chance today
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    Good luck stat