Can you save game progression else where? As opposed to FB?

10_EFX_01
10_EFX_01 Posts: 91 Match Maker
I recently deactivated my FB account for personal reasons. I am now worried that my game save progression will be lost in the near future. Can I save my progress in game, rather than just my Non-existing FB account?

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    No you can't.

CS can restore your account if something happens, but it requires you to jump through hoops.
  • pandrek
    pandrek Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Create a secret FB account. :smile:
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,764 Chairperson of the Boards

Or - dare I say it - play on Steam?

You'll miss out on a lot of goodies and will always be last in queue to have anything fixed, but at least you don't need FB and you'll have a slightly nicer interface.

• mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    edited October 2017
    Just create a Fb account for games. You don't have to put any personal information or even your real name on it, or ever visit it again. Plus your missing out on fb rewards. There are many fb reward groups where you can add friends that play also and receive extra rewards and again once you have added those friends to you page you never have to visit it again.
  • 10_EFX_01
    10_EFX_01 Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Thanks guys, appreciate it!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi @10_EFX_01

If you are on Android, then if you go to the Options menu in the top left, you will see that there are 2 Save Backup options: Facebook and Google Play. As of right now, I'm unaware of an alternate Save Backup option for iOS devices.